Tuesday, October 12, 2010

No Midnight Madness; Eddie Griffin Challenge Rosters

Over the next two weeks, colleges across the country are welcoming recruits and fans on campus for their Midnight Madness festivities. It is a chance to host recruits and a chance for fans to get a first look at their team. According to Alex Kline (www.therecruitscoop.com), Saint Joseph's will not be having Midnight Madness this year. Opening practice is still this Friday, the 15th.

Adam Zagoria posted the complete New Jersey and Pennsylvania rosters for Sunday's Eddie Griffin Challenge. Check out the roster here. The New Jersey seniors and Pennsylvania juniors teams are especially loaded. I will be on hand Sunday to report on the games.

2 comments:

  1. keep midnight madness at institutions that need entertainment and a circus to generate loyalty and attendance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not honestly sure what my general thoughts on Midnight Madness events are. I see why schools do them. I also see why people dislike them. I posted it more as a factual tidbit than anything else.

    ReplyDelete